Total Live-in Care, LLC
Total Live-in Care provides personal one on one in-home care for your loved one at home, rehab or assisted living facility. We provide the best caregivers who are experienced, dependable and compassionate! We offer companionship to dependent care 24 hours a day 7 days a week!
We are a local and family owned small business run separately by sisters:
Erika Peck (Colorado) 720-350-4859
Toni Milligan, LPN (Louisiana) 225-791-5307
Our mom, Jane Lange, started Total Live-in Care in 2000 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Her best friend Rosalie went into a nursing home. Rosalie had become depressed, her care became too much at the facility, she really needed one on one care. Our mom took her home, gave her quality one on one care for two years. That's how this all began, giving superior, quality 1:1 care with daily living to the end of life.
At Total Live-in Care, our goal is to help our clients achieve the best quality of life possible. We understand that one solution does not fit every situation so we take the time to listen and learn about each client's needs and preferences. This enables us to tailor a care program that maximizes the client's independence and dignity.
Understandably, most seniors or those who have just had surgery, prefer to stay in the familiar comfort of their own homes. We provide Caregivers to meet the special needs of your loved one 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the comfort of their own home. Our first priority is always the safety and well-being of the person being cared for. All of our Caregivers are thoroughly screened. We conduct background checks on all Caregivers, then match the best Caregiver with each individual client.
We have three Levels of Care, Basic, Moderate and Dependent Care. Depending on what your individual needs are will determine which classification you are in.
Below is a list of things we typically help with:
- Routine personal care
- Hygiene assistance
- Light house keeping
- Recreational activities
- Mail assistance and organization
- Meal planning and cooking
- Rides to doctor appointments and errands
- Medication reminders
- Documentation of daily activities
- Oral hygiene assistance
- Special diet meal preparation
- Minimal walking assistance
- Night assistance
- Transferring assistance with lifting to chair, bed or shower
- Incontinence of bladder or bowel/changing of adult diapers
- Assistance with eating and/or use of specialized equipment
- Dimenshia and Alzheimers clients will be assessed on a case by case basis and the level of care will be determined individually because each client requires special attention and additional responsibilities.
Whether you need short-term recovery or long-term care, we are here to help.
We process the documentation for your long-term insurance claims.